Ingrid Badurina Danielsson, dipl. polit.
Ksaver 168, 10 000 Zagreb, Hrvatska
Gsm: +385 (0)98 228 386
Dubravka Tomeković Aralica
Gsm: +385 (0)91 4673 612
Ivana Zubović, dipl. polit.
Gsm + 385 (0) 98 166 6607
Gsm: +385 (0)91 2232 022
Taste the Mediterranean is organized by Laniva ltd.
Laniva ltd. is a marketing agency specialized in the promotion of Croatian food, wines and gastronomy as part of the Croatian culture (tradition and innovation).
The company was founded in 2005, in Zagreb, Croatia.
Our mission is to promote Croatia as a Mediterranean gourmet and eco-friendly destination for world travelers and food&wine lovers.
We provide the following services:
- organizing festivals, conferences and exhibitions
- organizing cultural events, presentations and promotions
- organizing tailor made cultural/gourmet trips
- organizing culinary team buildings
- consulting services for wine and food producers (education, branding, international promotion…)
Laniva ltd. is the founder and organizer of:
- Festival Taste the Mediterranean (2014-2020)
- Croatie la voici – presentation of Croatian gastronomy on the occasion of the presentation of Croatian culture in France, on the eve of joining the EU
- the Croatia Wine Gourmet Festival (Russia, UK, Sweden, France, Belgium, Singapore, Malaysia…)
- the Zagreb Wine Gourmet Festival (Zagreb, 2008-2013)
- the Festival 1001 delicija (Split, 2005-2008)
Laniva d.o.o. is publisher and owner of the license for Croatia of the world gastronomic guide Gault&Millau.